Total Pageviews

Sunday, August 29, 2010

What happened to summer?

Where did all the hot weather go? Thursday was so hot, and today it feels like fall! I hope summer returns very soon! 


This is my start of a new blog, in hopes that I can stay connected with my family, wherever they live... in this house, in this town, in the next town, the next state, and all around the world!


This month we have celebrated so many Birthdays!! Ed M.'s is on August 1st, then mine on the 2nd, Lacy's on the 10th (same as Lily's), Jenna's and Jordan's are somewhere in there, and Clint's, Nolan's was on Friday, and Caily's today.


So, let's see if I can post some photos on here, without the help of the children!



1 comment:

  1. Hi! I'm glad you started this blog! I'll put it in my feed reader and keep up with you this way, and thanks for leaving tracks on mine! love you!

    ReplyDelete