Total Pageviews

Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Cranberry Bliss Bar




Happy Wednesday, ya'll!! Today I discovered Starbuck's Cranberry Bliss Bar. I thought this would be appropriate for breakfast, amidst this very busy week. A little treat to myself (and since I still have $ on my Starbucks gift card). I debated between this and a Tall Caramel Brulee, then I remembered I still had a K-cup coffee at my desk, so I opted for bliss! My first bite, I found a crystallized ginger morsel along with the cream-cheese frosting. That was a nice surprise! My second bite was tasty cake and cranberries. Pretty good, but got me thinking if my sister and I could make it better. On the third bite, I found a forbidden food...white chocolate! Chocolate is a no-no food for me (doctor's order's) but I did not have any adverse effects today. I learned that this tasty treat has 310 calories, which doesn't really matter to me because I don't count calories. I Googled (yes - that really is a verb now!) 'Cranberry Bliss Bar' and I stumbled across this:
http://www.topsecretrecipes.com/Starbucks-Cranberry-Bliss-Bar-Recipe.html
I wonder what it would be like in cupcake form? I do believe I will need to experiment this weekend!
So, another day, a different Starbucks, and that brings me to the end of another day. I'm thankful for the beautiful sunset I viewed while driving home from work today. As for the bliss bar, it was bliss! I've added it to my list of my favorite things, along with Trans-Siberian Orchestra. I have the Christmas Attic album in my car, and it's fun to hear old Christmas songs set to new music, and hear new music altogether. Tomorrow is the band winter concert, (another one of my favorite things!) and I've heard there'll be visions of dancing sugarplums!

No comments:

Post a Comment