Total Pageviews

Thursday, November 4, 2010

Bulldog Brigade Happenings

Warming up
 This year I promised myself I would actually get some good, close-up photos of Troy at band events. This past Saturday we went to Centennial high in Corona for the Circle City classic. It was a beautiful day, great weather, no rain. There was lots of parent-help, some new helpers, and the loyal boosters. This is one of my most favorite things to do, helping at band events. I just absolutely love it. The kids are so much fun to be around, and occasionally they might ask for something. This time, Troy even asked me to loosen his strap on his hat!! Those little things thrill me so!! In between polishing shoes and sewing on sequins, I snapped a few close-ups of Troy, my little soldier. These guys work so hard on performance day. They always have
take 5
 a run-through at the school before loading the bus, and then when they get to the performance school, dressed in  uniform, they have another run-through. It is sometimes hours before they get to eat again. But this day, the director decided after the awards ceremony the buses would go to Ontario Mills. Troy and I had Wetzel's Pretzel's for dinner. Their strawberry-lemonade is yummy!

almost ready
@Sultana

cutest baby on the planet

Sadie... look over here...
in the zone

Ok, the gloves. Nathan's gloves keep coming off. We tried velcro (didn't work).
We tried Electrical tape. (works!)

pre-game

Tammy and Bonnie...best band Moms ever.

Gus, Guardian of the trumpets.

1 comment:

  1. Did you take that picture of Gus? I've seen it before, maybe your picture has gone viral? :)

    ReplyDelete