Total Pageviews

Wednesday, November 24, 2010

My favorite coffee mug

My favorite coffee mug. I have many mugs, some have special meaning because of who gave them to me, or where I bought them. This one is currently my favorite. My friend Nicci gave it to me a few years ago. When this mug is not in the right place, hanging on it's hook under the kitchen cabinet, I nearly panic until it is found! Silly, right?! Sometimes it is these little things that help me get centered. I really enjoy my morning cup of coffee, and since I went de-caf almost 2 years ago, I find simple pleasures in trying flavored creamers. Most recently, I have been using Pumpkin Spice creamer, and yesterday Mark bought me Sugar & Spice, and Gingerbread Latte!! I like them all!!
If ever I have a dog again, it would be Toto.

Dear Dorothy: Hate Oz, took the shoes, Find your own way home! Toto

The perfect cup of coffee.

No comments:

Post a Comment